Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Need tattoo advice! What do you think about my tattoo? Can someone help draw some designs to make it better??

I want to add more to the tattoo...here it is:


http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h270/l鈥?/a>


first of all, what do you think? I've been kind of unhappy with it for awhile now. I got it to cover a large scar but I think it just looks too scratchy and boring.


Would someone be able to draw up some designs to make it look better? I'm thinking of adding one of the designs in a lighter color underneith it in a gray color...or maybe some colored flowers and swirls (which I don't have a pic of).


what do you think of these designs and what would look best added to my tattoo? Here are my ideas:


(idea 1)


http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h270/l鈥?/a>





(idea 2)


http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h270/l鈥?/a>





(idea 3)


http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h270/l鈥?/a>





Best answer would definitely go to someone who could draw up a design!! :o)Need tattoo advice! What do you think about my tattoo? Can someone help draw some designs to make it better??
I think the basic concept of your tattoo is decent. It's very simple but has nice flow. The execution of it leaves something to be desired. The outline of the centre shape is a little rough and uneven, and the shading is just blotchy and faded out.





Since a tattoo is an investment for life, I think you'd be best off finding a skilled tattoo artist, who will be able to fix up the colours in what you already have, and design a complementary add-on to your existing tattoo (and then tattoo it on you so that it looks good.)





There are lots of talented artists online (very few willing to work for free though), but tattoo artwork needs to be given special consideration, as what looks good on screen/paper might not work so well on skin.Need tattoo advice! What do you think about my tattoo? Can someone help draw some designs to make it better??
use the last one it was the best. in my opinion. but in all actuality I dont really like tats.
Even though your tat might not be 'perfect' it looks rather cool. I see it as a very good base. You can do most anything with it. You can go with flowers, butterflies, or just stick with line if you want.


What you need now is detail sense what you have now does not.


Like someone said go to a good artist. I'd wait till' I had some money to throw down. A good tat can easily cost a few hundred dollars. But remember it is going to last forever on you, so worth the investment. You can get a cheap tat but it might not be worth it.
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment