Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am intrested in fashion designing could somebody give me some advice?

if you like fashion answer me!!I am intrested in fashion designing could somebody give me some advice?
i love fashion and want to be a designer or something in the fashion industry when i get older. there are many things you can do in the fashion industry from designing the clothes to selling them also i think a stylist is a fun job. Right now you should take classes on sewing and design or fashion merchandising. My school offers those classes so im going to take them to prepare me for the future so i wont go in to the business clueless. fashion industry is something you cant just walk in to with no experience so you have to practice and work twards your gaol. the younger you start the better. i started out searching websites to learn more about the industry and the jobs they offer.





good luck!I am intrested in fashion designing could somebody give me some advice?
i love fashion, i would be happy to give you advice. i also like fashion designing.
Sure!! I'm really interested in fashion design too, and i would absolutely love to give you advice!!!
um maybe u should work on creating new designs or if ur old enough maybe intern for a fashion designing company.





or just keep working on it and someday you'll be a designer!


=)





luv designing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment