Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm getting my first tat;i have my designs (zodiac tribal)picked out,worried about pain...any advice?

1 libra,1 saggitarius,1 aquarius,1 aries, also an angel for a lost baby,and some sort of remembrance for 4 lost relatives; 1 at a time,of course, need ideas.I'm getting my first tat;i have my designs (zodiac tribal)picked out,worried about pain...any advice?
Where are you getting the tat? I have 5 tattoos, it doesn't really hurt. Everyone has different pain tolerance of course, but for me it only hurt slightly, the only ones that bothered me were my wrists. Make sure to eat and drink something before you get it, I forgot to do that my first 2 tattoos. You'll get dizzy if you don't.





There's really nothing you can do about the pain WHILE you're getting the tattoo, the only option is to take breaks every once in a while. If you're not a complete wuss, the pain won't bother you, very rarely does someone have trouble actually getting the tattoo done. You could bring a friend or relative in with you to keep your mind off the fact that you're having a needle driven into your skin though, also the tattoo artist will probaly try and distract you, it's sorta part of their job.I'm getting my first tat;i have my designs (zodiac tribal)picked out,worried about pain...any advice?
It hurts, but you get used to it. The first time's the worst; after that you know what to expect and it really doesn't hurt much. Don't forget to eat a light breakfast the morning of your tattoo. I was so excited I forgot, and had to have my husband fetch me a sandwich while I sat with my head between my knees.
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment