Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need advice on shoe designing?

Im a male (not gay or anything) and have some VERY, VERY ,VERY good shoe sketches/designs/drawings that I draw in my sketch book.o.k so how do i take it to the next level,like what do i need to do to be seen,where do i go,who do i need to talk to? I am really trying to get things going,so if you have any advice tell me..I need advice on shoe designing?
Gay people wear shoes too, and in fact design some of the best ever done. Look up Andy Warhols sketches of shoes. That's how he started.





Seriously, you need to look up some PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGY and understand how the human foot evolved, how many bones there are in a foot, the kind of weight bearing it must take, how the nail is made, the tendons, etc. and understand that a shoe is first and foremost supposed to protect and comfort the stresses of the foot. PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGY.

No comments:

Post a Comment