Saturday, August 21, 2010

Advice please on learning Photoshop or Paintshop for web design applications.?

I am learning web design and know very little about how to use Photoshop or Paintshop.





Is there an online resource where I can take class that starts from the very beginning? A ';Photoshop For Dummies'; class would be perfect.





Some really good tutorial instruction would work too.





Also, I know that there are several versions of Photoshop available. Which one would be the best for me to buy to use for web design?





I REALLY APPRECIATE everyone's input and greatly value your knowledge.





Thanks so much,


AnnieAdvice please on learning Photoshop or Paintshop for web design applications.?
use photoshop , it is better than paintshop.. photoshop is much reliable..Advice please on learning Photoshop or Paintshop for web design applications.?
I experienced, that most of web designers and popular web design studios use Photoshop to paint web site sketches. Also they work in Illustrator to get icons, characters, illustrations and everything else, which should look like vector made.


I think you can follow this blog to learn the simplest basics:


http://photoshop-basics.blogspot.com





Just start reading from the beginning of the archive!

No comments:

Post a Comment