Saturday, August 21, 2010

Im starting a web design company, www.hidef-media.com does anyone have any advice about getting clients?

If you or someone you know needs a professional web design, please feel free to contact me @ www.hidef-media.com - I'm a young entreprenuer who takes work seriously. More can be found on the site: www.hidef-media.comIm starting a web design company, www.hidef-media.com does anyone have any advice about getting clients?
Hi, I started out like you, just a small web design firm and I started small and worked my way up. I started just by references. I then tried out putting out signs on the weekends for small businesses for professional websites starting at $500 per. That worked out better than I anticipated. References are key though. About 80% of my business is referrals and references.





Now I have some very big clients including one NFL Charities website a chain of restaurants and several big companies in the DFW area. I have a staff and an office and I started in my apartment!





You could also try google ads. It's not that expensive and can get some good leads. Also, maybe look into putting an ad in the paper in the services section. Usually pretty cheap. If you have any other questions, please drop me a line at sschlee@gmail.com.Im starting a web design company, www.hidef-media.com does anyone have any advice about getting clients?
Funny I have the same name for my company but Im going to change it...HiDef Design...Good Luck

1 comment:

Mumtaz said...

Good advices about web designing are shared with the customers it is very easy to get information in a very well defined manner for hiring websites.
web designing company

Post a Comment