Saturday, August 21, 2010

Advice in Fashion Designing?

I'm only 14 yrs. old... and I need some advice that will going to improve my design..


http://www.flickr.com/photos/24339308@N08/2389318436/Advice in Fashion Designing?
in my personal experience of drawing fashion designs


one thing is very important. make sure that your design is clear. To you, you can interpret your design fairly quickly but for a person who's viewing it, it's hard to get the concept.





just work on projecting the idea and concept of your garment to the viewer.





you're still young so you still have the whole world to experience but it's not bad. Keep working on your designs and it'll become even better.Advice in Fashion Designing?
If you're looking for advice, I would say if you are ever near an art college, ask your 'rents to take you to a visiting designer lecture. If you're fortunate enough to be in NYC, go to Parsons or FIT - they have lectures all the time that are sometimes open to the public.





Take your portfolio to college portfolio reviews and find out what schools are looking for in a design school candidate.





And also, don't think that because you're only 14 that you can't do great things. But conversely, don't ever let your head get too big ;)
Sorry I don't have any advice on how to improve your designs, I just wanted to say you are very talented. I would not have guessed you were 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment