Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any advice for designing a website.?

i have no experience but I am very good with computers. My dad wants me to make a site for his business. Any advice. Maybe some a link to a guide.Any advice for designing a website.?
hiya,





what you need to do is do some tutorials on xhtml and css. You can create an EXCELLENT site with these skills alone,





I can recommend htmldog (give it a google...) work you're way through from the bottom.





I guarantee if you follow this through you will come up with something half decent.





good luck :)Any advice for designing a website.?
Yeah. - If your willing to spend a day or two learning I'd suggest you get a copy of Dreamweaver and a a training video from www.lynda.com.





Thats how I started and now making websites is/was my job.





If you find that it's a little too daunting, give me a shout and I'll build one with you.





I just got made redundant so i have plenty of time on my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment