Saturday, August 21, 2010

I wanna design my online retail venture logo..I want to keep it simple yet attractive..Advice me plz?

I have started a retail venture jiffy360.com..We had prepared a logo but internally I am not satisfied with it..We want to change it now, We want to keep it simple yet attractive..Suggest me the font which we should use..please suggest the font which is free. Thanks!I wanna design my online retail venture logo..I want to keep it simple yet attractive..Advice me plz?
Here is a website that offers a wide range of free fonts.





http://www.dafont.com/I wanna design my online retail venture logo..I want to keep it simple yet attractive..Advice me plz?
google.com with show you more free stuff than i might do, if u still have problem tell me more i shall help u design one

No comments:

Post a Comment