Friday, July 30, 2010

Tattoo design advice?

i want a tattoo for my daughter. she's very rebelious, but also very prissy. i was thinking about this design..








http://i5.tinypic.com/66j4idh.jpg











but i'm not sure.








any other suggestions?Tattoo design advice?
You mean a tattoo on you that represents your daughter, right? I like the one you picked.





My hubby got a tatoo of a devil baby with a halo when our son was born.


How about a prissy little angel with devil horns?Tattoo design advice?
if your daughter is a new born or infant (category you chose)


how do you know she is rebelious and prissy?


Sounds like thats what you want her to be.





tattoo look kool
I love it, I'm going to get my daughter's name tatooed on my neck.
i don't like it personally.
The kiss of death? I'm confused how this represents your daughter because it seems like a negative connotation to me.
I think it's a cool design, but all the tattoos of lips that i have seen look like crap. So just be careful when picking the artist. have fun!
I like it , wish i would have thought of it . Who is getting the tattooo , you or your daughter ? That would be cute on the ankle or on the shoulder .


I am getting a tatto for my son on my leg . It is his portrait , from the very first picture at the hospital with his name and b-day
Its cute. I like it.


How old is your daughter and where is she going to put it?
get her hand print, my boyfriend plans on getting our babys hand print.
that would not make me think of my daughter, rather trashy

No comments:

Post a Comment