Friday, July 30, 2010

My major is graphic design, but I dont know what to do with it. can any one give some advice?

I Live in palmsprings, California and I'm about to transfer from a community college to the local University to get my BA in graphic design.





I use graphic design for my own personal enjoyment, but I don't really know what it's like in ';the real world'; Is it hard to get a job? What kind of jobs are out there? What are the pro's and con's of graphic design.





Thanks so much for your advice I'm scared that I get this degree and I won't be able to go anywhere with it =[My major is graphic design, but I dont know what to do with it. can any one give some advice?
Advertising, it's brutal, good luckMy major is graphic design, but I dont know what to do with it. can any one give some advice?
As the first answerer had said, you can go to Adobe and such. Also, you can make logos for companies and the advertisements you see on TV...


Also, you could refer to this....Just for fun I guess or I don't know...


http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_d鈥?/a>
Theres a great scope in Gaming Industry , you can try any gaming company. n also theres a post which i found , u will also enjoy it
go to places where they need people like you. Like go to Adobe, help them make photoshop better, or at Sony Computer Entertainment, even other game developers. You could also think about helping out engineering companies.
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment