Friday, July 30, 2010

I need some advice on an AS exam retake. I've taken history, media, eng lang/lit and graphic design.?

Unfortunately i'm not doing so well in History. I've been trying to drop it for a few months now but have been encouraged to push on by my tutor and subject teacher. I've done so but just received my January exam result and failed. I knew it would happen, i'm just not cut out for it. I don't want a career in history, im predicted an As/Bs for the other subjects and i'm going to drop history at A2. However my subject teacher is asking me to retake. I don't know if their is any point or if it will look bad in regards to going to university. Advice needed really. Thanks : )I need some advice on an AS exam retake. I've taken history, media, eng lang/lit and graphic design.?
If you drop it, you will have one less grade to put on your uni application. If you keep going, you might get a good grade. However, if you keep going and do badly, just don't include the grade on your uni application.





Universities only know the grades that you tell them, so you might as well have a go anyway just in case you get a grade that's worth mentioning!

No comments:

Post a Comment