Friday, July 30, 2010

Can anyone give me advice on designing greeting cards?

i am looking to designing an engagement card but have no ideas where to start any ideasCan anyone give me advice on designing greeting cards?
Hi





I used to make cards a while back and I always found the simple but unusual ones had the best inpact. Is the card for a younger or older couple? I think its nice to personalise the card with the couple's names. You can buy lots of lovely card toppers on Ebay which is easy and very effective just do a search on ebay for engagement card toppers.





You could also try a website called www.madaboutcards.com they've loads of easy to follow projects to inspire you, I used to find them very useful.





Good luck but most of all....enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment