Friday, July 30, 2010

I need some advice.what else can i add to this design ??? ?

ok so in about 5.6 months im planing on getting my 1 tattoo or tattoos as im thinking about getting 2


im thinking about a hooded crow or common raven tattoo i want them on my outter calfs ( on my legs)


those are some of the images i will be going with to the artist :


http://pl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=65wyv鈥?/a>


http://pl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=19mlb鈥?/a>


http://pl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=w2f0x鈥?/a>





the image i had on my mind was to get the 1st pictures as the design and underneath to have a quote and it will start somewhere under my knee and going all the way down to my ankle/heel and them on the other leg the same bird but with the 2nd part of the quote





or getting a big ( about a foot) long raven split it into 2 part and to have each part on each leg so that when the calfs will meet it will form a full raven








and now im thinking about getting one of the crows ( the drawing or the picture) and under the birds having like 10 small black feathers














I need some advice.what else can i add to this design ??? ?
Fantastic! The flock of small crows is by far my favorite. I think the single large crow won't go as well on your leg as the grouping, it will be much more pleasing to the eye because there will be a focal point no matter what part of the leg you're looking at.





Putting half a crow on one leg and half on the other sounds really cool, but in practice it never comes out right. Sure it looks great when you press your legs together, but it'll look really off when you stand normally. Plus you might look a little silly pressing your calves together to show off your tat. Lol.





I have a crow very similar to the drawing, on my ankle (fully shaded of course) and I absolutely love it! It's only about two inches tall though, so that makes a big difference.I need some advice.what else can i add to this design ??? ?
i would go with the pic of multiple birds. that design is abslouteltly awesome. other things you can add would be smoke. any good tattoo artist can do smoke. and with smoke, you can ake it do anydesign you want and add more detail to the tat itself
i think you should get something else like a rose or a star ( those are cute on guys ) or like a really neonic colorful crow :))
I agree with not splitting the tatoo.
Don`t split the bird
I'd stick with the first design. it's sick and will be very easy to add to later if you so choose. the idea of splitting them is a pretty kewl one, but one thing to think about, how often are you going to be seen with you legs perfectly pressed together. with that in mind, option a is probably gonna be your best bet. doesn't mean you can't carry a scene from one leg to another like that, but i wouldn't split up the bird.





that's just my opinion though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment