Friday, July 30, 2010

Need some advice towards the direction of my career! w/ a Graphic Design diploma?

I completed a studying at a college with a diploma in graphic design, and I am currently having second thoughts about where potential careers are what's happening to the graphic design industry (wages/job opportunities). I'm having trouble even finding my first job and its been 5-6 months now, with only minimal freelance and volunteer opportunities... its rather frustrating. I was just wondering if I should consider studying more or focus harder on finding jobs. I'm open to many career ideas and directions, possibly go further into web design, animation or aim for a computer science degree (having web/software behind my back, and also programming and computer repair). What should I do??





I love art and design, been doing it all my life. I'm currently upgrading my portfolio but I wanna see graphic design and related jobs as viable careers with job security/benefits. I'm stuck, and quite hesitant. I had plans to be sure to find my first jobs and positions, but things changed and didn't happen, and I need to sort things out.Need some advice towards the direction of my career! w/ a Graphic Design diploma?
Market and promote my products?

No comments:

Post a Comment