Friday, July 30, 2010

Tattoo design advice...?

Tomorrow I will be getting a tattoo on my wrist It will say ';saved by grace'; and I'm debating how it should go. One way would be just to write in in script across my wrist. Plain and simple. The other way would be in kind of a crossword puzzle. SAVED would be vertical, ';by'; would be smaller and under the D horizontally and GRACE would be going across the 'A' of SAVED. It would make the shape of a cross. I like that the plain horizontal script is subtle, but I like how the cross has meaning in form.





The reason I'm asking is not that I feel like I'll regret one way or the other. I just like aspects about both of them. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!Tattoo design advice...?
I think just having it in script would be better, it would be easier to read and you wouldn't have people grabbing your arm to try and figure it out.Tattoo design advice...?
You have to go with your gut on this one, as this is a forever thing. I like the simple design personally, it's simple and not clever, which is sometimes good in a tattoo.





Good luck, and I prefer the more simple design, but ultimately it is up to you and your gut feeling.
Both sound nice but I think the plain script will look better.
i hate script tattoos

No comments:

Post a Comment